Suleyma meaning and origin
Meaning of Suleyma is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Suleyma
Popularity of Suleyma
Suleyma is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1990, it ranked 3911st when 26 girls were named Suleyma. Over 344 babies in United States have been named Suleyma. The given name is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in El Salvador, Venezuela and Colombia. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Suleyma globally.
What numbers say about Suleyma?
People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Do you like Suleyma? Other names you would love
- Hidiyah - Girl name Hidiyah means "As One" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Ashah - Meaning of Ashah is Woman or Life is rooted from English and Sanskrit, a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Aaid largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Aaid is "Restore" is given to boys
- AbderRazi - Used specifically in Arabic, AbderRazi is used as a baby boy name, AbderRazi means "Servant of the Provider"
- Talut is used especially in Arabic, Talut means "Saul" is a boy name
Namesakes of Suleyma
We could not find any notable namesake.