Tabata name meaning
On This Page
What does Tabata mean?
Unexpected choice and Modernistic Aramaic Tabata bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Tabata is "Gazelle". Tabata is a version of ever lasting and biblical Tabitha. Unexpected choice and Modern Tabitha came from Aramaic, meaning of Tabitha is "Grace, Gazelle and Small Deer".
Tabata is celebrated on August 12.
Variants of TabataNames that rhyme with Tabata
How popular is the name Tabata?
Tabata is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1991, peaked in 1995 when it ranked 2494th. Tabata is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now.
Tabata is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Chile, Mexico, Venezuela and Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Tabata around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tabata
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You have the heart of a warrior. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Do you like Tabata? Read these names too
- HarpreetKour - Girl name HarpreetKour is notably used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of HarpreetKour is "Loving Each"
- Tejiyas - Unisex name Tejiyas means "Good Girl" is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi
- Tiebo - The Tiebo is largely used in Frisian, meaning of Tiebo is "People"
- Liwayway - Specifically used in Tagalog, Liwayway means "Dawn" which is rooted from Tagalog is aimed at baby girls
- Gerbit means Spear or Shiny is used primarily in Frisian
Famous people named Tabata
- Tabata Jalil in Episode dated 16 November 2009 as
- In 1977, Tabata Ndiaye played the role of Princess Dior in drama film Ceddo.
Lists having Tabata
- Girl names beginning with T
- Aramaic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gazelle