Tabe meaning and origin
Boy name Tabe has its origin in Frisian, used dominantly in Frisian language, meaning of Tabe is "People".Names that rhyme with Tabe
Popularity of Tabe
Tabe is a common baby name in Benin while it is somewhat familiar in India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea and Kosovo. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Tabe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Tabe
You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Tabe
- Aytaj means Moon Crown has origin in Azerbaijani and in general is bestowed upon baby girls is used dominantly in Azerbaijani
- Morvana - The Morvana means "Sea or Assault" is originated from Breton
- Tejati - The unisex name Tejati is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Tejati means "Sharpness, Brilliant or Gifted"
- Theodrick - Gothic name Theodrick is a boy name, meaning of Theodrick is "Thiuda and Reiks". Theodrick is resultant of Theodoric.
- Xochiquetzal - Origin of New-fangled and Atypical Xochiquetzal is in Aztec-Nahuatl, meaning of Xochiquetzal is "Most Beautiful Flower" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Tabe
- Tabe Slioor, Finnish socialite, reporter, and photojournalist