Talibah name meaning
What does Talibah mean?
Of Arabic origin, Anomalous Talibah means "Seeker of Knowledge" used as a girl name is used in Arabic. Talibah is variant of Taliba. Taliba means Pursuer, Seeker and Student has origin in Arabic is majorly used in Arabic.
Variants of TalibahNames that rhyme with Talibah
How popular is the name Talibah?
Talibah is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1974, peaked in 1978 when it ranked 3635th and last appeared in 2001. Over 123 babies in United States have been named Talibah. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Talibah around the globe.
What numbers say about Talibah?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are always open to experience something new.
You would love these names similar to Talibah
- Mamnoon - The boy name Mamnoon means "Trustworthy" is used mostly in Arabic
- Fakhruddaulah - Fakhruddaulah's meaning is Pride of the State aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Naadhira - Naadhiras origin is Arabic, meaning of Naadhira is "Flourishing or Blooming", used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Shokouh has its origin in Afghan is a baby girl name, Shokouh means "Magnificence or Splendid" is used in Arabic
- Yusr - Prevalently used in Arabic, Yusr means "Ease or Convenience" is used for baby boys
Famous people named Talibah
- Director Talibah Lateefah Newman, famous for short Busted on Brigham Lane