Tapanpreet meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh, Tapanpreet means "Love for Warmth" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Tapanpreet
Popularity of Tapanpreet
Tapanpreet is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Tapanpreet?
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are born to enjoy not rush around all the time. Your failures motivate you. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
You would love these names similar to Tapanpreet
- Gobinderjeet - Meaning of Gobinderjeet is Victory of the Lord is used in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Bakshi - Used particulary in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi, Bakshi means "Blessed" is used for both sexes
- Gianmeet - The boy name Gianmeet means "Friend of Knowledge" is largely used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Deepleen - Boy name Deepleen means "Absorbed in the Lamp" is used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi
- Harpal - Harpal's meaning is One Protected by God is used as a unisex name is dominantly used in Kannada, Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Tapanpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.