Teala meaning and origin
Of English origin, Uncustomary Teala is used dominantly in English is given to baby girls. Teala is variation of Teal. Teal is variation of Teale. Uncustomary Teal is used prevalently in English, Teal means "Teal Duck, Greenish Blue Color and The Blue-green Color" has origin in English.
Variants of Teala
View middle names that goes with Teala like Gwendoline, Elah, Harriette,Names that rhyme with Teala
Popularity of Teala
Teala is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1985, it ranked 2397th when 41 girls were named Teala. There are over 523 babies that have been given the name Teala in United States. Teala is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our findings, over 500 babies have been bestowed Teala around the globe.
What numbers say about Teala?
What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Teala
- Deby - Deby's meaning is Queen Bee and Hebrew is rooted from Hebrew which is commonly used in English is aimed at baby girls. Deby is short of Deborah.
- Brucey - The boy name Brucey means "Thick Brush, Diminutive of Bruce or Surname Since Medieval Times". It is rooted from Old French is majorly used in English
- Thad - Thad's meaning is Udder, Praise be to God and Friend is used as a gender insensitive name which is prevalently used in English is rooted from Old Greek and Aramaic. Thad is short of Thaddeus.
- Aldyn - Unorthodox Aldyn is originated from Old English is used majorly in English given to both boys and girls, Aldyn means "Defender and Old and Wise Protector". Aldyn is derived from Alden.
- Jaymie means Supplanter is of Hebrew origin and is principally used in English is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Teala
- Teala Loring, American actress
- Teala Dunn in Enchanted as Actress