Teetje name meaning
What does Teetje mean?
Principally used in Frisian, Teetje means "People".Names that rhyme with Teetje
How popular is the name Teetje?
Teetje is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany.
Teetje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Teetje?
Be proud of everything you've been through. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. Letter T as your cornerstone reveals your kind attitude, tolerance, and patience around people who don't deserve your time. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Do you like Teetje? Other names you would love
- Temmo - Chiefly used in Frisian, Temmo means "People or Famous"
- Leutfried means People or Peace
- Heryati - Girl name Heryati means "To Desire" is largely used in Malay
- Tasanie came from Thai bestowed upon girls, meaning of Tasanie is "Beautiful View". Tasanie is resultant of Tasanee.
- Brewal - The Brewal means "Raven"
Famous people named Teetje
We could not find any notable namesake.