Terika name meaning
What does Terika mean?
Used substantially in English anomalous, Terika is used as a gender insensitive name, Terika means "Harvester or Abbreviation of Teresa".
Could Terika be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Terika is a unique and charming name for a baby girl that originates from Britain. It has a lovely ring to it and can be pronounced easily. Terika has an old-world charm to it that makes it stand out as a sophisticated name for any little girl. The meaning of the name is "Harvester," which gives it an earthy connotation, making it perfect for parents who love nature and agriculture. The name Terika is not very popular, so your little girl will have a rare and special name that makes her stand out from the crowd. Overall, Terika is an elegant-sounding name with a meaningful origin that would be ideal for any baby girl looking for something unique yet timeless.
How do I pronounce Terika?
The three syllabled name Terika is pronounced, t(e)-ri-ka.
Variants of TerikaNames that rhyme with Terika
How popular is the name Terika?
Terika is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1970 and was last seen in 2009, during its 35 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1991, it ranked 2620th when 46 girls were named Terika. There are over 637 babies that have been given the name Terika in United States. At least, 600 people globally have carried Terika as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Terika
The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Terika? Read these names too
- Crosleah - Originated from English, Crosleah mostly bestowed upon boys, Crosleah means "Meadow of the Cross and From the Cross Meadow". Crosleah is derivative of Crosley.
- Swiftie - Origin of Swiftie is in Old English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Swiftie is "One who is Fast and Swift". Swiftie is derivation of Swift.
- Quereada came from Spanish, meaning of Quereada is "Beloved" is given to baby girls. Quereada is resultant of Querida.
- Denleah came from English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Denleah is "Valley Wood and From the Valley Meadow". Denleah is resultant of Denley.
- Dilraj means Ruler of Hearts or Hearts King is primarily used in Marathi, Indian and Sikh and is given to both boys and girls is originated from Punjabi
Famous people named Terika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Terika
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ter
- Girl names that ends with -ika
- Baby Names that mean Harvester