Thirak meaning and origin
Thirak means Hindi Term or Ralated to a Classical Dance normally used for baby girls is used primarily in Sanskrit and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Thirak
Popularity of Thirak
Thirak is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Thailand.
What numbers say about Thirak?
You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Do you like Thirak? Read these names too
- Shivaprasad mostly is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Shivaprasad is "Given by Lord Shiva"
- Durgesha means Protector of Fort is notably used in Gujarati and Kannada is aimed at boys
- Suryadatta - Meaning of Suryadatta is Given by the Sun is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at baby boys
- Ghanasyama is used especially in Sanskrit and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Ghanasyama means "Dark as a Cloud"
- Indusekhara - Unisex name Indusekhara is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Indusekhara is "Shiva or Crested Moon"
Namesakes of Thirak
We could not find any notable namesake.