Tomus name meaning
What does Tomus mean?
Tomus is variant of biblical and well-liked Thomasina. Thomasina's meaning is Twin and Little Twin is rooted from Aramaic is substantially used in English.
Variants of TomusNames that rhyme with Tomus
How popular is the name Tomus?
Tomus is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Tomus globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Tomus
You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Tomus
- Barclamiu - Barclamiu's meaning is Son came from Aramaic, substantially used in Rhaeto-Romanic is used as a boy name
- Trijntje - Particulary used in Dutch, Trijntje means "Chaste or Pure" is used as a girl name
- DeShawn means Shawn or De has origin in English-American and English used as a gender insensitive name is used specifically in English
- Curadin - Curadin means "Bold Counselor"
- Symeen - Girl name Symeen has origin in Afghan, meaning of Symeen is "White, Silvery and Made of Silver". Symeen is resulted from Simin.
Famous people named Tomus
We could not find any notable namesake.