Trushti meaning and origin
Girl name Trushti is primarily used in Gujarati and Hindi, Trushti means "Satisfied".Names that rhyme with Trushti
Popularity of Trushti
Trushti is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Trushti around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Trushti
You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. Your kindness is your only flaw. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Looking for a name like Trushti? Please go through the following names
- Tridham - Tridham's meaning is Shining in the Three Worlds is used notably in Marathi and Hindi is used as a baby boy name
- Dishta - Dishta's meaning is Directed or Fixed is used majorly in Hindi and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Gurud - Meaning of Gurud is Given by the Guru is used in Hindi and Marathi is bestowed upon boys
- Sanipriya dominantly is used in Marathi and Hindi is a girl name, meaning of Sanipriya is "Sapphire or Emerald"
- Abimola is used mainly in Hindi and Marathi, Abimola means "Born to be Rich" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Trushti
We could not find any notable namesake.