Ujila meaning and origin
Ujila is used in Hindi is a baby girl name, Ujila means "Sunrise".Names that rhyme with Ujila
Popularity of Ujila
Ujila is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, at least 200 people have been bestowed Ujila around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ujila
You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You are hard to figure. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You can't stand injustice. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate.
Do you like Ujila? You would love these names
- Kanakamya means Consisting of Gold or Golden is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Hindi
- Yajnu - Boy name Yajnu is used substantially in Hindi language, meaning of Yajnu is "Pious or Adorable"
- Emene - Emene's meaning is Dragonfly is a baby boy name is used specifically in Hindi
- Paarvatee - The girl name Paarvatee is notably used in Hindi, Paarvatee means "Wife of Lord Shiva"
- Falguna - Meaning of Falguna is A Hindu Month is substantially used in Hindi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Ujila
We could not find any notable namesake.