Ulasa meaning and origin
Ulasa principally is used in Hindi, meaning of Ulasa is "Happy or Happiness" is a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Ulasa
Popularity of Ulasa
Ulasa is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Ulasa
Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You are an amazing person. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Ulasa
- Trientje - Largely used in Frisian, Trientje means "Pure"
- Norig - Used notably in Breton, Norig means "Honor" is rooted from Breton
- Bahne means Spell is used majorly in Frisian
- Tebbo - Largely used in Frisian and Frisian, Tebbo means "People or Shiny"
- Dschingis - Meaning of Dschingis is Lord of the Oceans
Namesakes of Ulasa
We could not find any notable namesake.