Uptown meaning and origin
Of Old English origin, Uptown is a baby boy name. Uptown is form of Upton. Upton is used especially in English, Upton means "From the Upper Town and From the Upper Town Or Estate" is originated from Old English.
Variants of UptownNames that rhyme with Uptown
Popularity of Uptown
Uptown is a rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Uptown
All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people.
Other names similar to Uptown, for soon-to-be-parents
- Seaman - Atypical Seamans origin is English, meaning of Seaman is "A Mariner" is bestowed upon boys
- Brooksyn - Brooksyns origin is English is a baby boy name, meaning of Brooksyn is "The Son of Brooks and Son of Brooke". Brooksyn is resulted from Brookson.
- Deerwerd - Meaning of Deerwerd is Guardian of the Deer and Deer Keeper has origin in English is given to boys. Deerwerd is derivation of Derward.
- Flayr - Meaning of Flayr is Style and Verve is of English origin is given to baby girls. Flayr is resultant of Flair.
- Havanah - The infrequent girl name Havanah means "Calling and The Sacrifice" is originated from Spanish. Havanah is derived from Havana.
Namesakes of Uptown
- Uptown, pioneering South Korean hip hop group that