Urjasvin meaning and origin
Boy name Urjasvin is used particulary in Hindi and Marathi, Urjasvin means "Powerful, Strong or Mighty".Names that rhyme with Urjasvin
Popularity of Urjasvin
Urjasvin is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Urjasvin
People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves.
Looking for names similar to Urjasvin? Please go through the following names
- Sanvitti means Knowledge or Intellect used for girls is primarily used in Marathi and Sanskrit
- Smarabhu especially is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Smarabhu is "Arisen from Love"
- Virtuous - Virtuous's meaning is Jewel of Virtue used for baby boys is used mostly in Gujarati and Kannada
- Kakshivat - Boy name Kakshivat is originated from Sanskrit and is used prevalently in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, Kakshivat means "Name of a Rishi"
- Devavani - Particulary used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi, Devavani means "Divine Voice" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Urjasvin
We could not find any notable namesake.