Uttarika meaning and origin
Girl name Uttarika is mainly used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi, meaning of Uttarika is "Crossing River, Coming out or Delivering".Names that rhyme with Uttarika
Popularity of Uttarika
Uttarika is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Uttarika
If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. No one dares to say bad things about you. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. People always look for comfort in your world. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
If you like Uttarika, you would love these names
- Dharmadhrt - Used substantially in Hindi and Sanskrit, Dharmadhrt means "One who Makes Dharma Realized" is aimed at baby boys
- Suramukh - Primarily used in Marathi and Hindi, Suramukh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Suramukh is "With a Divine Face"
- Sajja - Boy name Sajja is used chiefly in Sanskrit and Hindi, Sajja means "Equipped or Adorned"
- Pitika - Mainly used in Marathi and Hindi, Pitika bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Pitika is "Yellow Jasmine or Saffron"
- Chala - Queer girl name Chala means "Earth" is substantially used in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Uttarika
We could not find any notable namesake.