Vagas name meaning
What does Vagas mean?
Uncommon boy name Vagas is originated from Spanish, meaning of Vagas is "From the Meadow".
View middle names that goes with Vagas like Dieter, Json, Boris,Names that rhyme with Vagas
How popular is the name Vagas?
Vagas is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1981. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Vagas?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. There isn't a person you can't charm. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly.
Looking for a name like Vagas? Please go through the following names
- Anahit means Unstained or Immaculate is predominantly used in Armenian is of Old Persian and Spanish origin is aimed at girls
- Bienvenidah means Welcome usually aimed at baby girls is of Spanish origin. Bienvenidah is derivative of Bienvenida.
- Rizalia came from Spanish is used as a girl name, meaning of Rizalia is "Greening Again" is largely used in Tagalog
- Marichu - Meaning of Marichu is María De Jesús is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Spanish and Tagalog
- Amistad - Originated from Spanish, Far-out Amistad means "Friendship" is given to baby boys
Famous people named Vagas
- Vagas Ferguson, running back
Lists having Vagas
- Boy names beginning with V
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
Share your opinion on Vagas