Vapurda meaning and origin
Vapurda largely is used in Hindi, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi and Malayalam, meaning of Vapurda is "Granter of Beautiful Appearance" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Vapurda
Popularity of Vapurda
Vapurda is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Vapurda
Stress hates your guts. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Be more flexible and less stubborn.
Other names similar to Vapurda, for name hunters
- Tilakarathna - Dominantly used in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, Tilakarathna is used as a boy name, meaning of Tilakarathna is "Nama"
- Amoghah means Ever Useful or Magnificent is used notably in Kannada, Gujarati and Telugu is given to baby boys
- Poorbi means Eastern aimed at girls is especially used in Hindi and Tamil
- Pramika is used in Gujarati and Tamil, Pramika means "Best or Fulfilling Desires" is usually used for baby girls
- Maanushi - Girl name Maanushi means "Goddess Laxmi or Woman" is principally used in Marathi, Telugu and Bengali
Namesakes of Vapurda
We could not find any notable namesake.