Vasudharini meaning and origin
Meaning of Vasudharini is Bearer of the Earth is used as a girl name is substantially used in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam and Marathi.
Variants of VasudhariniNames that rhyme with Vasudharini
Popularity of Vasudharini
Vasudharini is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Vasudharini?
It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. You often daydream but unlike other daydreamers, you wake up and work hard to make your dreams come true. Positive energy adores your spirit. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Parents who liked Vasudharini, loved these names
- Aksi means Existence, Eye or Abode is used prevalently in Indian, Finnish and Sanskrit. It is rooted from Sanskrit is used as a gender insensitive name
- Gudakesha - Boy name Gudakesha means "The Archer Arjuna" is used principally in Tamil and Hindi
- Rohtak - Boy name Rohtak is used majorly in Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada, Rohtak means "The Sun or Sun"
- Sevitha means Cherished is majorly used in Marathi, Telugu and Kannada is used as a girl name
- Navratan - Boy name Navratan is used prevalently in Oriya and Gujarati, meaning of Navratan is "Nine Jewels"
Namesakes of Vasudharini
We could not find any notable namesake.