Venthamarai meaning and origin
Venthamarai is used mostly in Tamil bestowed upon girls, Venthamarai means "White Lotus".
Variants of VenthamaraiNames that rhyme with Venthamarai
Popularity of Venthamarai
Venthamarai is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Venthamarai?
You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. They want to be adored and loved by others. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. You have a strong sense of order. You possess great communication skills. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions.
If you like Venthamarai, you would love these names
- Kuyilisai - The girl name Kuyilisai means "Sweet Voice of the Kuyil Bird" is used in Tamil
- Santhoshram - Meaning of Santhoshram is Happiness is used as a boy name is particulary used in Tamil
- Kalaimahal notably is used in Tamil is a girl name, meaning of Kalaimahal is "Goddess of Knowledge & Arts or Goddess Saraswathy"
- Eelaventhan - The boy name Eelaventhan means "King of Eelam" is used dominantly in Tamil
- Elilaendhi - Predominantly used in Tamil, Elilaendhi means "Handsome" is used for boys
Namesakes of Venthamarai
We could not find any notable namesake.