Vithuran meaning and origin
Vithuran means Stepbrother of King-Pandu in Mahabharatham, Name Skilled or Intelligent and Wise is a boy name is used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Vithuran
Popularity of Vithuran
Vithuran is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use and also in France. At least, 30 people globally have carried Vithuran as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Vithuran
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You have high aspirations in life. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You are creative and free-spirited. You believe that what you give is what you will receive.
Do you like Vithuran? You would love these names
- Pirakash - Predominantly used in Tamil, Pirakash means "Tamil Music Director Pirakash" is aimed at baby boys
- Illanagai means Calmly Smiling aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Tamil
- Thanichudar - Specifically used in Tamil, Thanichudar is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Thanichudar is "Stand Alone Burning Lamp"
- Aadhitya raj - Aadhitya raj's meaning is Lord Surya or King Surya is commonly used in Tamil is aimed at boys
- Ellilmullai - Majorly used in Tamil, Ellilmullai is used as a girl name, meaning of Ellilmullai is "Beautiful Like Jasmine Flower"
Namesakes of Vithuran
We could not find any notable namesake.