Vitrishna meaning and origin
Used primarily in Marathi and Hindi, Vitrishna means "Content or Satisfied" is typically given to girls.Names that rhyme with Vitrishna
Popularity of Vitrishna
Vitrishna is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Vitrishna
You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Don't make work your priority. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Go through the following names similar to Vitrishna
- Sutam is used principally in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Sutam means "Best Among the Virtuous"
- Naagesh is used majorly in Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam usually bestowed upon baby boys, Naagesh means "Sheshnaag or God of Serpents"
- Durgeswar - Boy name Durgeswar is majorly used in Hindi and Assamese, Durgeswar means "Lord of the Fort"
- Rohatak - Specifically used in Marathi and Hindi, Rohatak is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Rohatak is "The Sun"
- Gunayukt - Gunayukt's meaning is Endowed with Virtue is used dominantly in Hindi and Marathi is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Vitrishna
We could not find any notable namesake.