Wajdiyya meaning and origin
Girl name Wajdiyya is mostly used in Arabic language, meaning of Wajdiyya is "Passion".Names that rhyme with Wajdiyya
Popularity of Wajdiyya
Wajdiyya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wajdiyya?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Wajdiyya
- Sabaque - Meaning of Sabaque is One who Surpasses or Excels or One who Surpasses is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Masoon - Girl name Masoon means "Well-protected or Safeguarded" is especially used in Arabic
- Arjumnd-Bano specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Arjumnd-Bano is "Excellent Woman or Noble Woman" is used as a baby girl name
- Sabiya - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Arabic Sabiya is prevalently used in Arabic and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sabiya is "Morning the Eastern Wind, Brilliant or Splendid"
- Hamraz - Boy name Hamraz is used particulary in Arabic language, meaning of Hamraz is "Who has the Secret or Confidant"
Namesakes of Wajdiyya
We could not find any notable namesake.