Walden meaning and origin
Originated from Old English, Unconventional Walden is used mainly as a baby boy name and is substantially used in English, German and Hindi, Walden means "From the Wooden Valley or Powerful".
Variants of WaldenNames that rhyme with Walden
Popularity of Walden
Walden is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1908 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1908, it ranked 1373rd when 54 boy were named Walden. Over 1238 people have been named Walden in United States. Also, Walden is a familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia and Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Walden as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Walden?
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You have no enemies. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a good friend. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names similar to Walden
- Erdmar - Meaning of Erdmar is Earth or Famous is rooted from Old High German
- Rainaldo - Origin of Rainaldo is in German, meaning of Rainaldo is "Council or Govern"
- Linnea - Preeminent and Ceaseless Linneas origin is Scandinavian is particulary used in German, Swedish and Icelandic, meaning of Linnea is "Inspired By a Flower Name or Linnaea" is used for baby girls
- Belanna - Meaning of Belanna is Anna, Bel- or Bella aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in English and German
- Lockharte - Boy name Lockharte means "Strong Lock and Enclosure, Fold and Hierde" is originated from Germanic. Lockharte is resulted from Lockhart.
Namesakes of Walden
- Walden Martin, American road racing cyclist
- Walden Bello, Filipino academic, environmentalist
- Walden L. Ainsworth, admiral of the United States Navy
- Walden Alexis Vargas, Colombian football player