Waldi meaning and origin
Waldi has its origin in Germanic is used as a boy name, Waldi means "From the Wooden Valley" is largely used in English and Swedish. Waldi is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Vald in German language.
Variants of WaldiNames that rhyme with Waldi
Popularity of Waldi
Waldi is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Poland, Brazil, Germany and Papua New Guinea. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Waldi as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Waldi?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You should be prepared for big achievements. If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Waldi
- Ösp - Of Old Norse origin, Ösp bestowed upon girls, Ösp means "Aspen Tree" is used commonly in Swedish and Icelandic
- Arvast is Swedish equivalent of Arnfast
- Garder is form of Garðr in Old Norse language
- Tafi has its origin in Old Norse, Tafi means "Slowcoach, Dawdler, Sluggish Man or Modern Icelandic Tafi M" which is principally used in Swedish, Old Norse and Finnish is aimed at boys
- Hjälm is form of Hiælm in Swedish language
Namesakes of Waldi
- Waldi, first official Olympic mascot created for the 1972 Summer Olympics