Wanetta meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Wanetta bestowed upon girls, Wanetta means "Pale-skinned" is predominantly used in English. Wanetta is a resultant of Juanita. Juanita is a form of evergreen, customary and biblical Jane. Juanita is shortened form of Juana. Juanita is Spanish cognate of Jeanne. Also Juanita is Spanish cognate of Juana. Juanita means Yahweh is Gracious, God is Gracious and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of WanettaNames that rhyme with Wanetta
Popularity of Wanetta
Wanetta is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1910 and was last seen in 1982, during its 70 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1922, it ranked 1269th when 38 girls were named Wanetta. There are over 1114 babies that have been given the name Wanetta in United States. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Wanetta around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wanetta?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Explore yourself more. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
Do you like Wanetta? Other names you would love
- Jahel - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Jahel means "Mountain Goat" used in English is a gender insensitive name
- Sharaya means A Goddess or Giver of Refuge is used as a girl name and is mostly used in Kannada, Oriya and Tamil came from Hebrew
- Jordynn - Soaring and Trendy Jordynn notably is used in English came from Hebrew aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Jordynn is "The Descending"
- Shulamit - Unheard-of Shulamit is used prevalently in Hebrew has origin in Hebrew, Shulamit means "Peacefulness" is aimed at girls
- Janot - Girl name Janot means "God is Merciful" is rooted from Hebrew language
Namesakes of Wanetta
We could not find any notable namesake.