Wano name meaning
What does Wano mean?
Meaning of Wano is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Wano
How popular is the name Wano?
Wano is a common baby name in Japan while it is somewhat familiar in Cameroon, Indonesia, India, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Nepal and Niger. According to our findings, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Wano around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wano?
You have a quick mind. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You love life and life loves you. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Parents who liked Wano, loved these names
- Eferhilda - Eferhildas origin is English, meaning of Eferhilda is "Warrior Maiden or Bear" used for girls is used in English
- Welsie - Girl name Welsie means "From the West". Its origin is in English is used particulary in English
- Phillips - Offbeat Phillipss origin is Old Greek is dominantly used in English used as a baby boy name, meaning of Phillips is "Son of Philip or Lover of Horses"
- Baudwin has its origin in Germanic is commonly used in English and is bestowed upon baby boys, Baudwin means "Bold Friend Brave Friend and Princely Friend". Baudwin is derived from Baldwin.
- Abo - Abos origin is Old English is used as a baby boy name which is specifically used in English, meaning of Abo is "Father"
Famous people named Wano
We could not find any notable namesake.