Xaria meaning and origin
Unwonted Xaria is used primarily in Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Xaria means "Melody".
Variants of XariaNames that rhyme with Xaria
Popularity of Xaria
Xaria is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2006, it ranked 3222nd when 51 girl were named Xaria. Over 666 people have been named Xaria in United States. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Xaria globally.
Numerological analysis of Xaria
It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Xaria? Read these names too
- Meiyazhagi - Meaning of Meiyazhagi is Beauty aimed at baby girls is principally used in Hindi
- Kreemy - The girl name Kreemy means "Delicious" is particulary used in Hindi
- Ahwaintha principally is used in Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ahwaintha is "Wanted"
- Savitkar - Boy name Savitkar means "Resembling the Sun" is commonly used in Hindi
- Meherwan means Cloud is used primarily in Hindi is given to boys
Namesakes of Xaria
We could not find any notable namesake.