Xin meaning and origin
Unwonted Xin is used in Gujarati and Kannada is a gender insensitive name, Xin means "Beautiful or New".Names that rhyme with Xin
Popularity of Xin
Xin is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 2001 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2011, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 937 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Xin. Over 323 babies in England and Wales have been named Xin. The first name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1999 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 223 babies in United States have been named Xin.
However things change on global perspective, Xin is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Hong Kong and Singapore. According to our findings, over 8340000 babies have been named Xin globally.
Xin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Xin?
Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes.
Other names similar to Xin
- Parbatie - Used in Kannada, Gujarati and Hindi, Parbatie is used as a baby girl name, Parbatie means "Goddess Parvati"
- Pradipti - Girl name Pradipti means "Light or Radiance" is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi
- Rutushar - Majorly used in Marathi and Assamese, Rutushar is used as a boy name, meaning of Rutushar is "Season Sprinkles"
- Dava - Odd unisex name Dava is used commonly in Sanskrit and Hindi that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Dava is "Water or Wine"
- Bashishta especially is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Bashishta is "A Sage" is a boy name
Namesakes of Xin
- Xin Qiji, great Chinese poet and military leader during the Southern Song dynasty
- Xin Maojiang, official and general of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty
- Xin Ping, Chinese official
- Xin Feng, Chinese football player as a defender
- Xin Xianying, daughter of Xin Pi
- Actor Xin Gao, notable for movie Ulterior Motive
- In 1998, Xin Liu played the role of N in drama film Hong Niang.
- Xin Jin played the central role of N in 1951 drama, war flick Xin er lu ying xiong zhuan.
- Xin Wang played the small character of N in 1954 drama flick Wei da de qi dian.
- In 1985, Xin Cheng characterized the role of N In movie Kuai le de dan shen han.