Xola name meaning
What does Xola mean?
Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Xola means "Stay In Peace" that of African origin is especially used in African.
Variants of XolaNames that rhyme with Xola
How popular is the name Xola?
Xola is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Xola is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 8000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Xola globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Xola
Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Looking for names similar to Xola? Please go through the following names
- Lindani - The Lindani is chiefly used in African, meaning of Lindani is "Patient"
- Iloe came from African bestowed upon boys, meaning of Iloe is "Of the Sunshine". Iloe is resultant of Ilo.
- Cheelo - Cheelo means "Spirit or Animal" is used majorly in African
- Nyoka - Meaning of Nyoka is Resembling a Snake is of African origin is used as a gender insensitive name
- Kashka means A Friendly Man aimed at both genders has its origin in African
Famous people named Xola
- Xolani Mali in Hotel Rwanda as Actor
Lists having Xola
- Girl names beginning with X
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ola
- Baby Names that mean Peace
Share your opinion on Xola