Xolika meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Telugu, Xolika means "Scented Ion" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Xolika
Popularity of Xolika
Xolika is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Xolika?
You have high ideals. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Help them improve instead of judging. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Xolika
- Sreeraj is used mainly in Telugu, Sreeraj means "King" is given to boys
- Ajayesh - Specifically used in Telugu, Ajayesh means "There is No Lose Always Winner" is used for baby boys
- Jhaswin chiefly is used in Telugu bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jhaswin is "Beauty of Life"
- Dhanaditya - Prevalently used in Telugu, Dhanaditya means "King of Money" is used as a boy name
- Vayuputhra means Son of Wind is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Telugu
Namesakes of Xolika
We could not find any notable namesake.