Yeganeh name meaning
What does Yeganeh mean?
Mostly used in Arabic, Yeganeh bestowed upon girls, meaning of Yeganeh is "Unique, Singular or Single".Names that rhyme with Yeganeh
How popular is the name Yeganeh?
Yeganeh is a rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Yeganeh?
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans.
Go through the following names similar to Yeganeh
- Muta - Muta's meaning is Obeyed or Pure or Like a Pearl used for boys that originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic
- Zaraan - Used primarily in Arabic recent and unfamiliar, Zaraan means "Flow of River" is used for baby boys
- Khitfa - The girl name Khitfa is used substantially in Arabic, Khitfa means "Forgetful or Erroneous"
- Waddood - Meaning of Waddood is Allah's Attribute or Loving is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Abdur-Raheem - The boy name Abdur-Raheem means "Servant of the Most Merciful" is mostly used in Arabic
Famous people named Yeganeh
We could not find any notable namesake.