Yogeshpal meaning and origin
Boy name Yogeshpal means "Protector of Yoga" is mainly used among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Yogeshpal
Popularity of Yogeshpal
Yogeshpal is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. As per our research, over 30 babies have been bestowed Yogeshpal around the globe.
What numerology tells about Yogeshpal?
No one dares to say bad things about you. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. You love people but you don't depend on the love they do or don't have for you. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
Go through the following names similar to Yogeshpal
- Chakardhar - Boy name Chakardhar means "Lord Vishnu" is used dominantly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Naamnivas means Dwelling in Naam is used as a boy name is majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Khushpaal - Boy name Khushpaal is mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Khushpaal means "Happy or Born with Good Fortune"
- Bahadurjit - Bahadurjit's meaning is Victory of the Brave used for baby boys is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Navprem - Navprem's meaning is Noble Love is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Yogeshpal
We could not find any notable namesake.