Yogisa name meaning
What does Yogisa mean?
How popular is the name Yogisa?
Yogisa is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. According to our findings, over 7000 babies have been named Yogisa globally.
What numerology tells about Yogisa?
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Help them improve instead of judging. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You are a freethinker. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are more of a doer than a talker.
Go through the following names similar to Yogisa
- Amtheshwari - Used specifically in Marathi and Hindi, Amtheshwari is used as a baby girl name, Amtheshwari means "Eternal God"
- Sachan - Boy name Sachan means "Friendly" is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi
- Taarank - Taarank's meaning is Saviour is largely used in Marathi and Malayalam is used as a boy name
- Kamalalaya - Kamalalaya's meaning is Abiding in a Lotus, Beautiful or Blissful is principally used in Hindi and Sanskrit is a baby girl name
- Vaneyu is used prevalently in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name, Vaneyu means "A Sage"
Famous people named Yogisa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Yogisa
- Boy names beginning with Y
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Master