Zaahidah meaning and origin
Zaahidah is used in Arabic is a girl name, Zaahidah means "Abstinent or Lacking Mundane Ambitions".Names that rhyme with Zaahidah
Popularity of Zaahidah
Zaahidah is an uncommon name probably limited to South Africa. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Zaahidah
Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. Courage is what is missing in your life. Learn from their experiences. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You want to believe that everyone appreciates love, honesty, and friendship as you do. You are always open to experience something new. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Parents who liked Zaahidah, loved these names
- Saqabat - Girl name Saqabat is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Saqabat is "Brightness"
- Abdul-Muzanni predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abdul-Muzanni is "A Narrator of Hadith"
- Firouz is originated from Arabic language is used as a boy name, Firouz means "Turquoise or Victorious" is largely used in Arabic
- Hudaa - The boy name Hudaa is used mostly in Arabic language, Hudaa means "Guide"
- Wajdi is used prevalently in Arabic is a boy name. It is rooted from Arabic, Wajdi means "Who Meets God, Of Strong Emotion, Passion or Love or Passion"
Namesakes of Zaahidah
We could not find any notable namesake.