Zahmira meaning and origin
Meaning of Zahmira is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Zahmira
Popularity of Zahmira
Zahmira is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 6 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Zahmira
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. You should focus on your personal progress too. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Do you like Zahmira? Other names you would love
- Sadafa - Iranian name Sadafa is a girl name, meaning of Sadafa is "Lord Ram's Devotees, Pearl and Shell". Sadafa is resultant of Sadaf.
- Heimke means House is used prevalently in Frisian
- Trévor means Superiority or Greatness. is used in Breton and Breton
- Dalie - Dalie means "Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia"
- Kembang - Originated from Malay, Kembang is a baby girl name prevalently used in Malay, Kembang means "Flower or Blossom"
Namesakes of Zahmira
We could not find any notable namesake.