Zarifah meaning and origin
Zarifah's origin is Arabic is majorly used in Arabic and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Zarifah is "Beauty or Smart". Zarifah is variant of Zarifa. Zarifa has its origin in Arabic language, Zarifa means "Graceful and Successful" is chiefly used in Arabic.
Variants of ZarifahNames that rhyme with Zarifah
Popularity of Zarifah
Zarifah is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Zarifah is a familiar name in Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine and Malaysia. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Zarifah globally.
What numbers say about Zarifah?
The only problem you have with life is your compassion and kind heart, especially when it comes to romantic relationships and friendships. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You believe life's to have fun. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Do you like Zarifah? Other names you would love
- Qasima - Girl name Qasima is used predominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Qasima is "Distributor or Beautiful Woman"
- Afkhar - The boy name Afkhar is used prevalently in Arabic, Afkhar means "Finest, Bravest or Magnificent"
- Deenah - Meaning of Deenah is Obedience is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Munifa - Munifa's meaning is Superior or Exalted is principally used in Arabic is a girl name
- Wadida - Used in Arabic, Wadida means "Loving or Devoted" used as a girl name came from Arabic
Namesakes of Zarifah
We could not find any notable namesake.