*Aiwa-rikiaR meaning and origin
Origin: Old Norse
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Always Mighty, Ruler for lifetime and Always Chieftain
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Aiwa-rikiaR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with *Aiwa-rikiaR
Other names similar to *Aiwa-rikiaR, for soon-to-be-parents
- Brasi - Used mainly in Old Norse new-fangled and unorthodox, Brasi is originated from Old Norse is a boy name, Brasi means "Noble, Sightly Man"
- Auðgerðr is equivalent of Auðgærðr in Old Norse language
- Brandingi - Used mostly in Old Norse, Brandingi is a boy name. Brandingi is Old Norse cognate of Brandgengi
- Vémundr - Boy name Vémundr is used predominantly in Old Norse. Vémundr is Old Norse form of Vímundr
- Hnæfi chiefly is used in Old Norse is bestowed upon baby boys. Hnæfi is Old Norse form of Hnefi
Namesakes of *Aiwa-rikiaR
We could not find any notable namesake.