Aðalbergur meaning and origin
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalbergur is Icelandic form of Aðalborg.
Variants of AðalbergurNames that rhyme with Aðalbergur
Popularity of Aðalbergur
Aðalbergur is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Other names similar to Aðalbergur, for soon-to-be-parents
- Eygerður is used notably in Icelandic is bestowed upon girls. Eygerður is Icelandic equivalent of Eygerðr
- Benóní - Used in Icelandic, Benóní is aimed at baby boys. Benóní is equivalent of Benoni in Icelandic language
- Herröður is Icelandic equivalent of Herrøðr
- Marijón is used specifically in Icelandic is bestowed upon boys. Marijón is Icelandic form of Marjón
- Föstólfur is Icelandic cognate of Fǫstólfr
Namesakes of Aðalbergur
We could not find any notable namesake.