A.J. name meaning
On This Page
What does A.J. mean?
A.J. is short of Ajay. Also Ajay is spelling variant of letter 'A-';letter '-J'. Ajay means Unconquered, Invincible and Success is rooted from English-American and Sanskrit. A.J. is formed by Letter A and Letter J.
A.J. is formed by Letter A and Letter J.Names that rhyme with A.J.
How popular is the name A.J.?
A.J. is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our evaluation, over 6 babies have been bestowed A.J. around the globe.
Do you like A.J.? Other names you would love
- Helmbrecht - Meaning of Helmbrecht is Shiny Helmet
- Torild - Unisex name Torild is used largely in Nordic and Swedish, Torild means "Struggle or Thor"
- Zwanette is Frisian equivalent of Swanette or Swana
- Nazneane has its origin in Farsi, Nazneane means "Glorious, Delicate and Beautiful" is bestowed upon baby girls. Nazneane is derivative of Nazneen.
- Curdin is used commonly in Rhaeto-Romanic is originated from Rhaeto-Romanic, Curdin means "Konradin or Konrad" is given to boys
Famous people named A.J.
- A.J. Styles, professional wrestler
- A.J. Smith, former professional American football executive