Aab meaning and origin
The girl name Aab is used in Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi, Aab means "Shine".Names that rhyme with Aab
Popularity of Aab
Aab is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Iran and Pakistan. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Aab globally.
What numbers say about Aab?
You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You always act like everything's just great. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen.
Parents who liked Aab, loved these names
- Vibhaavasu - Meaning of Vibhaavasu is The Sun aimed at boys is used principally in Malayalam, Gujarati and Marathi
- Gourikant - Meaning of Gourikant is Lord Shiva or Husband of Gouri is commonly used in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name
- Vihag - Notably used in Kannada and Hindi, Vihag is used as a boy name, meaning of Vihag is "Bird or The Moon"
- Vallabhesvara - Boy name Vallabhesvara is used mainly in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Vallabhesvara is "Most Beloved"
- Aanandmayi - Used predominantly in Marathi and Hindi, Aanandmayi bestowed upon girls, Aanandmayi means "Happy Nature"
Namesakes of Aab
We could not find any notable namesake.