Aabharna meaning and origin
Largely used in Hindi and Tamil, Aabharna is of Sanskrit origin is used as a girl name. Aabharna is variation of Aabharana. Meaning of Aabharana is Ornament, Jewellery and Jewel is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of AabharnaNames that rhyme with Aabharna
Popularity of Aabharna
Aabharna is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aabharna
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You have no enemies. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
You would love these names similar to Aabharna
- Umai - The girl name Umai is originated from Turkish, Umai means "Goddess Parvathy" is chiefly used in Tamil and Hindi
- Sushanta particulary is used in Hindi, Bengali and Assamese, meaning of Sushanta is "Quiet, Placid or Very Calm" is given to both genders
- Adisha means Laxmi Devi or Related to Adishakti is chiefly used in Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam is aimed at girls
- Aatmabus - Meaning of Aatmabus is Selfe Protected or Self Protected is a gender insensitive name is used in Kannada and Tamil
- Prakathi - Girl name Prakathi means "A Wise Lady" is notably used in Hindi and Tamil
Namesakes of Aabharna
We could not find any notable namesake.