Aabidah meaning and origin
Isolated and Modern girl name Aabidah is used substantially in Arabic is of Arabic origin. Aabidah is version of Aabida. Aabida is effeminate variant of Aabid. Isolated and Modern Aabida came from Arabic language, meaning of Aabida is "Worshiper" is used substantially in Hindi and Arabic.
Variants of AabidahNames that rhyme with Aabidah
Popularity of Aabidah
Aabidah is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. At least, 100 people globally have carried Aabidah as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Aabidah?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have a clear opinion of things Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen.
Do you like Aabidah? Other names you would love
- Jawedan - Meaning of Jawedan is Immortal or Lasting is used mainly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- AbdulMuhsi means Servant of the Reckoner is used in Arabic is used normally as a baby boy name
- Shahirah - Unexpected Shahirah commonly is used in Arabic is of Arabic origin given to baby girls, meaning of Shahirah is "Well Known or Renowned"
- ShahAlam - Boy name ShahAlam means "King of the World" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Khatira - Used prevalently in Arabic, Khatira means "Desire or Wish". It is rooted from Arabic is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Aabidah
We could not find any notable namesake.