Ahwas name meaning
What does Ahwas mean?
Meaning of Ahwas is Having Narrow or Squinting Eyes is used dominantly in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ahwas
How popular is the name Ahwas?
Ahwas is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ahwas
You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You are always open to experience something new. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge.
Looking for a name like Ahwas? Please go through the following names
- Fahmib - Chiefly used in Arabic, Fahmib means "Wise or Understanding" is a girl name
- Fahyim substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Fahyim is "Very Clever"
- Subhana - Used notably in Arabic odd and modernistic, Subhana is used as a girl name, Subhana means "Chaste or Nice"
- Tannaz - Unusual Tannaz predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Tannaz is "Ravishing or Coquettish" given to baby girls is originated from Iranian and Old Persian
- Abul-Qasim principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Abul-Qasim is "Father of Qasim or An Attributive Name of the Prophet Muhammad" is a boy name
Famous people named Ahwas
We could not find any notable namesake.