Aabirah meaning and origin
Aabirah means Fleeting, Transitory or Ephemeral is majorly used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Aabirah
Popularity of Aabirah
Aabirah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aabirah?
You are dominant in your circle of friends. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Do you like Aabirah? Other names you would love
- Gool - Gool's meaning is A Flower is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Malayalam and Hindi
- Farid - Originated from Arabic, Anomalous Farid is largely used in Gujarati, Sindhi and English, Farid means "Unique, Precious or Another Name for God" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Rajaa - Rajaa's meaning is Hope or King aimed at both sexes is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi
- Zaina - The odd girl name Zaina is used in Kannada, Hindi and Sikh, Zaina means "Beloved or Friend"
- Rehana - The rare girl name Rehana is rooted from Arabic and Arab, Rehana means "Air, Peaceful or Serene" is used notably in Arabic, Hindi and Tamil
Namesakes of Aabirah
We could not find any notable namesake.