Udaysah meaning and origin
Used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic, Udaysah means "Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Ahban Al-ghifariyah" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Udaysah
Popularity of Udaysah
Udaysah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. According to our findings, at least 3 people have been bestowed Udaysah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Udaysah
You like to feel comfy in your clothing rather than look amazing but feel tight. You always dress as you feel at the moment. You often forget that every problem comes with a solution. You always hope things to work out on their own. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. Follow your dreams, not cash. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time.
If you like Udaysah, you would love these names
- Nazim - Meaning of Nazim is Adjuster, Harmony or Poet is of Arabic origin, a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Marjanah particulary is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Marjanah is "Precious Stone" is given to baby girls
- Jummal dominantly is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi is a baby boy name, meaning of Jummal is "Unit of Army or Couple"
- Marlisa - Uncustomary Marlisa is used in Arabic and English is a girl name, Marlisa means "Derived from Madeline or Variant of Marlene" came from English-American
- Anah - Atypical Anah is used mostly in German, Arabic and English aimed at both genders has its origin in Hebrew, Anah means "Perseverance, Patience or Answer"
Namesakes of Udaysah
We could not find any notable namesake.