Aabisha meaning and origin
Aabisha is used predominantly in English and Tamil is originated from Hebrew and a girl name, Aabisha means "God is my father".Names that rhyme with Aabisha
Popularity of Aabisha
Aabisha is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aabisha
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Looking for a name like Aabisha? Please go through the following names
- Janosch - Boy name Janosch is predominantly used in German and Hungarian that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Janosch is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Kelilah means Victory is predominantly used in English and Yiddish is of Hebrew origin is a baby girl name
- Eliyah - Eliyah's meaning is Sweet, Beautiful and Beautyful is used as a gender insensitive name is of Hebrew origin. Eliyah is resulted from Elijah.
- Marnina - Offbeat Marnina has its origin in Hebrew is notably used in Hebrew and is aimed at girls, Marnina means "Rejoice"
- Yahaya - Boy name Yahaya is used specifically in Malay which came from Hebrew, meaning of Yahaya is "Yahweh is Gracious"
Namesakes of Aabisha
We could not find any notable namesake.