Aacharya meaning and origin
Especially used in Oriya, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada, Aacharya is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Aacharya is "Teacher or Another Name for Drona" is a boy name . Aacharya is a variation of widespread Acharya. Acharya came from Sanskrit, meaning of Acharya is "Teacher, Another Name of Drona and Another Name for Drona".
Variants of AacharyaNames that rhyme with Aacharya
Popularity of Aacharya
Aacharya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aacharya
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Do you like Aacharya? Other names you would love
- Viroh mainly is used in Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali bestowed upon boys, meaning of Viroh is "Shooting Forth or Growing Out"
- Hasmita - Girl name Hasmita is dominantly used in Oriya and Telugu, Hasmita means "Always Happy or Popularity"
- Nivanshi - Meaning of Nivanshi is Cute Little Baby that will be Sweet is used as a girl name is specifically used in Marathi and Oriya
- Dhanunjaya - Meaning of Dhanunjaya is Fire or Partha is used mostly in Oriya and Marathi is a boy name
- Gangesha - Meaning of Gangesha is Lord of Ganga or Lord Shiva is used in Tamil, Telugu and Bengali is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aacharya
We could not find any notable namesake.