Aachman meaning and origin
Aachman primarily is used in Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Assamese, Kannada, Hindi, Oriya, Sindhi, Bengali and Gujarati bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aachman is "Intake of a Sip of Water Before a Yagya".Names that rhyme with Aachman
Popularity of Aachman
Aachman is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological aspects of Aachman
having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday.
If you like Aachman, you would love these names
- Eashav - The boy name Eashav is used notably in Telugu, Bengali and Tamil, Eashav means "Special or Gifted"
- Mithusha - The girl name Mithusha is used predominantly in Marathi, Oriya and Tamil, Mithusha means "Brilliant Girl"
- Triparna - Meaning of Triparna is Leaf of Sacred Bael is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Gujarati, Marathi and Oriya
- Navavyakruti - Boy name Navavyakruti means "Pandita Skilful Scholar" is used majorly in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada
- Purushothama - Purushothama's meaning is Supreme Person given to boys is used especially in Malayalam and Marathi
Namesakes of Aachman
We could not find any notable namesake.