Aadanya meaning and origin
Aadanya's meaning is Derived from the Name of King Cheran is used mostly in Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali is a girl name.
Variants of AadanyaNames that rhyme with Aadanya
Popularity of Aadanya
Aadanya is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadanya
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Aadanya? Read these names too
- Evina - New-fangled and Offbeat Evina is used in Indian and Danish came from Hebrew given to baby girls, Evina means "Young Fighter and Winner". Evina is effeminate variation of Evin.
- Briyaan substantially is used in Gujarati and Oriya is a boy name, meaning of Briyaan is "High Hill"
- Maanas - Unexpected Maanas primarily is used in Bengali, Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Maanas is "Human or Powers" is a boy name
- Sathvik - The queer boy name Sathvik means "Peace, Victories or Calm", used largely in Kannada and Telugu is originated from Sanskrit
- Dipan especially is used in Oriya, Telugu and Bengali bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Dipan is "Bright, One who Lights Lamps or Lighting Up"
Namesakes of Aadanya
We could not find any notable namesake.